Hello,

I have been upload files to data libraries using the local file option
to give a list of system file paths. Upon restarting galaxy (because
of server reboot) I no longer have that option. The universe file has
not changed and contains this, as it always has:

# Add an option to the library upload form which allows administrators to
# upload a directory of files.
library_import_dir = /mnt/4TB

When attempting to upload data sets to a library the only options in
the pulldown are "Upload files" and "Import datasets from current
history". I am logged in as the administrator.

Am I missing something very obvious here? I can't seem to find what
went wrong or changed.

Thanks,
Jim