Hello,

We're currently trying to switch to a big cluster but we have a lot of doubts and questions, especially since the I/O is a serious issue for our NFS.

- We saw the outputs_to_working_directory option in the .ini file, but it only concerns output files, is there a way to make a local copy of all the input files in the job working directory? (including indices)

- Can we set the job working directory as an absolute path so it's local to the nodes, like /tmp ?

- If it's possible, will the job working directories created for each job be cleaned properly at the end?

Thanks,
L-A