Hello, From looking at the documentation for tool config syntax and I
wasn't able to spot a way to have a field enabled or disabled based on
the state of a radio button or checkbox. Is this possible? If I missed
the documentation please point me in the right direction.

I have two use cases for this: the first is that I want the user to be
able to either select from a group of preselected values (in my case
genome lengths) or enter their own value in a numeric field; the
second is that I'd like the user to be able to select from a data file
that has been stored on our server or a data file from their history.

Thank you, Keith