Hi Hans!

Hey hope you liked the manuscript and hope to get feedback soon, yes
it seems with Galaxy when you use the dynamic_options feature to load
options into the form it seems to go through different code when
processing then statically set options in the tool XML, even though it
really shouldn't its just generating form HTML in the end and when you
hit submit to process what the user has selected they should be
completely decoupled :-/

I'll try your suggestions below today is a public holiday in Neuchatel
so will be at work tomorrow.

take care,
leandro