Dear All,

I have noticed that some output files of functional tests are of type PDF. When
comparing the one produced by the tool and the one stored in test-data/, they
obviously differ even if they visually look identical.

Is there a better way to compare PDF files within Galaxy than using diff? If
not, do you have experience or suggestion at solving these functional test
failures?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Kind regards,
Anne.
--
Anne Pajon, Ph.D.
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Research Institute

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender
immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for
any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.