Hello -

I would also like the +1 this feature.  I currently use the "clone"
feature of a workflow to make a copy and modify, but if I change the
original workflow, I think have to remember which workflows I cloned into
and hand modify them as well.  If we had the ability to re-use workflows,
then we could develop modules that could be re-used in larger workflows.

Thanks much for the consideration,

Ann