Dear all,
I would like to clarify whether we have understood something about the database correctly. Is is right that all calculations with galaxy are stored as a link in the database. And the data are stored somewhereelse? Is it possible to store the data only in the database?

For some advice, I am very grateful.

Best regards,
Christin

--

Christin Weinberg
Institute for Applied Computer Science (IACS)

Phone: +49 3831 456948
E-Mail : christin.weinb...@fh-stralsund.de