Hello,

Yes, this was noticed but it took a few days to track down and correct the problem. As of this afternoon, the genome builds list was restored to the original content plus a few new additions.

If you notice any genome missing that was previously present, we would definitely like to know.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team