Hi all,

Thanks Hans for giving a hint as to what we might need to try, we
tried pasing True and False for the is selected field and the Galaxy
form validation still doesn't like it, turns out it's the option value
fields that have to be stringified in your JSON encoder so that you
JSON reads:

["One", "1", True ],
["Two", "2", False ],

Hope this helps others with the same issue, if you want to pass
numbers as the option values make sure to stringify them.

regards,
Leandro