Hello everyone,
I'm trying to change some options in the Manage data Libraries.Especially in
the Server Directory, by clicking the "Upload directory of file" in Upload
option.
So I've changed "universe_wsgi.ini" file and add for library_import_dir my
directory.  The problem is that I can see only one directory link in Galaxy.
I've tried to write two times "library_import_dir" but it's not working, only
the last directory is taken into account :                   library_import_dir
= /sequences/fasta/maize/                  library_import_dir =
/home/***/blastdb_loc/
Also tried to insert a comma but it appears in Galaxy :
library_import_dir = /sequences/fasta/maize/, /home/***/blastdb_loc/

Someone has an idea ?Advance thanks,
Siva