Hi,

I would like to download/export my workflows from the Galaxy main to a local
install at my institution. When I use the URL method, I get the following error
message:
Data at
'http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/muehlsch12/w/imported-tophat---cuffdiff-paired-end-fastq
 ' does not appear to be a Galaxy workflow

Message: No JSON object could be decoded: line 1 column 0 (char 0)

When I want to download a workflow to my local machine, I get a server error
(Duplicate headers received from server).

The local install does not recognize publicly published workflows, so that step
won't work either.

Thanks for your help,

Danny

dispose of the e-mail.