Hello,

I've installed a local toolshed server in http://myserver/toolshed/
(served by Apache)
I am able to run it and create a repository with a tool.

In my local galaxy server (http://myserver/galaxy/) I am able to see the
repositories in that toolshed server, but when I try to install the
tool, it gives me: abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found .

I can install tools from the main galaxy toolshed without problems. I've
also uploaded a test tool to the test toolshed server
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu and I could install the tools in my
galaxy server.

Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong here with my toolshed server?
>From the galaxy Toolshed wiki I cannot see anything to give me a clue
about what's going on...

Thanks,
Daniel