Hello galaxy community,

yesterday I installed a new Galaxy instance and followed the recommended steps
(creating galaxy user account, galaxy mysql database, changes in
universe_wsgi.ini, ...). It works fine except that there's an odd behaviour,
concerning the file upload from my local file system. When I select a file for
upload, the only thing I see is this blue upload arrow and nothing happens,
even for files of a few kb. However, when I select the same file again, I gets
uploaded instantely. I have do this for every new file.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
Christian