Thon,

> It seems that trackster does not know how to display INTERVAL files?
> Is that true?

Yes, this is currently a limitation. However, most of the work is done that is
necessary to make this happen, so it should be done soon, definitely in the
next month or two.

> Surely there is an easy way to support those kinds of simple files without
> having to convert them?

As you discovered, conversions can be done by clicking on the pencil icon and
then performing the conversion. We're aware that isn't ideal for usability and
plan to improve it in the future.

J.