Hello Dev team,

I normally use "hg incoming" to check for any updates and "hg pull -u" to
install new updates if available. I noticed that there are files created with
".sample" extension after the update (for all config files) - eg
"universe_wsgi.ini.sample" is modified with new updates, but
"universe_wsgi.ini" remain unchanged. The recent update has "sanitize_all_html"
option integrated, but it added in the "ini.sample" file, not in the original
.ini file.

I'm quite confused, how does Galaxy pick up this option from .sample? Do I
rename .sample to orginal .ini file name to reflect the updates? This is quite
difficult as I have made serveral mysql/port/user_dir settings in .ini.

Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks,

Raj.

________________________________
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions that are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Ocimum Biosolutions has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus
in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
e-mail or attachment.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.

OCIMUMBIO SOLUTIONS (P) LTD