Hi Galaxy developers,
I have a tool that generates an html output which executes some javascript
functions that are defined in a *.js file. I put this file under the
$output1.files_path but when I display the html file in the galaxy browser, it
doesn't executes the Javascript. What can I do to execute Javascripts in the
Galaxy browser?
Thanks,
Jose