On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Luobin Yang <yangl...@isu.edu> wrote:
> I've noticed these wrappers for BLAST+. I actually was talking about the
> megablast tool under NGS Mapping section...
>
> Thanks,
> Luobin

Oh - you mean update it to use BLAST+ instead of legacy BLAST
internally? I asked about this too before writing the BLAST+ wrappers
and one major concern was about breaking reproducibility - the newer
BLAST doesn't give identical results.
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-September/003342.html

Also everything the megablast wrapper offers and more is in the blastn
wrapper.