Hello everyone,

I wanted to start the drmaa job runner and followed the instructions in the wiki, but I have this error message when I start Galaxy:

galaxy.jobs ERROR 2012-03-23 15:28:49,845 Job runner is not loadable: galaxy.jobs.runners. drmaa
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/g/funcgen/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 1195, in _load_plugin
    module = __import__( module_name )
ImportError: No module named  drmaa

I checked /g/funcgen/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners and it contains the drmaa.py file

There was no drmaa egg so I made a copy of it from our other Galaxy install but it didn't solve the problem.

I don't really know where to start looking, any idea?

Thanks,
L-A