Hi everyone,
A little problem with the dotmatcher tool in Galaxy from Emboss.I've got this
message :
Tool execution generated the following error message:Devices allowed (with
alternative names) are:-
ps (postscript)
hpgl
hp7470
hp7580
meta
cps (colourps)
tek (tek4107t)
tekt (tektronics)
none (null, text)
data
svg
Error: Invalid graph value 'png'
Died: dotpath terminated: Bad value for '-graph' with -auto defined
And one more question : Are we able to move on the "png" graph generated by
this tool or is it just a static picture?
Advance thanks friends, Siva