Dear All,

If i browse (outsode of Galaxy) to e.g.
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/data/view/SRP001343 , and click on the "Galaxy" links
on that page, it used to be that the file got uploaded to my section of the
public Galaxy instance.
This was probably a bug instead of a feature, as currently it doesn't work
anymore.

When it did work, it was really handy, and I wondered whether there is a way I
could get this working in our own instance, as an easy way to get data into our
Galaxy instance outside of Galaxy.
This would save users copying the URLs of data to the "Upload File" form.

--
Jan van Haarst
Assistant Researcher Bioinformatics