Hi Lisa,

The implicit conversion of your BED file to a GeneTrack file failed. The usual
cause for this is a missing dependency such as tables or hdf5. Running the
converter in a standalone mode (click on the pencil icon for the bed dataset
and look for 'convert') should give some more information on the exact cause
for this particular failure.

Also, as you are accessing a server other than the ones provided by the Galaxy
Team, please be aware that the GeneTrack application needs to be installed and
configured separately from Galaxy at the institution.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan