Rocco,

Are you running delete_datasets.sh from the base galaxy directory or scripts/cleanup_datasets?

From what I can tell, it's not finding your database configuration details in universe_wsgi.ini, which it looks for in the current directory.

   Dave B.

On 3/27/12 3:34 AM, rocco.piazza wrote:

Hello Jennifer,

thank you for your support.
The galaxy-dist I'm running is the March 2012 one. 'hg incoming' doesn't
give any further update. Python is 2.6.5.
Please, note that I can still delete datasets from the UI (if I click on
the x button the dataset disappears and if I set Options->Show Deleted
Datasets it reappears as a deleted dataset, as expected) however, if I
try to purge (Options->Purge Deleted Datasets) it reports a '0 datasets
have been deleted permanently' message with the deleted dataset happily
sitting in my history (still labeled as 'deleted').
Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Rocco

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:25:43 -0700