Hi Rob

I don't know what exactly you mean by "new server". Assuming you are just talking about different hardware:

Have you considered moving 'everything' to the new server? ie copying the Galaxy directory tree (especially make sure you copy ~/database/ ) and connect to the same PostgreSQL (or MySQL) database.

If you want, I can give you more details how we successfully changed the hardware of our server last year

Regards, Hans