Dear Galaxy Dev,

On the viewed transferred datasets screen, when you click on Dataset
Actions --> Select more datasets, I get the following error and stack
trace:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decode'
Module weberror.evalexception.middleware:364 in respond         view
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__         view
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output         view
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__         view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.remoteuser:111 in __call__         view
>>  return self.app( environ, start_response )
Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__         view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:145 in __call__         view
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:139 in decorator         view
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.controllers.requests_admin:355 in
select_datasets_to_transfer         view
>>  external_service = trans.sa_session.query( trans.model.ExternalService
>> ).get( trans.security.decode_id( external_service_id ) )
Module galaxy.web.security:45 in decode_id         view