Hi ,

I have installed our local galaxy and I am trying to run FASTQ Trimmer by
column, but I got the error message below:

Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/data/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/fastq/fastq_trimmer.py", line 41, in if
__name__ == "__main__": main() File
"/data/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/fastq/fastq_trimmer.py", line 17, in main
for num_reads, fastq_read in enumerate( fastqReader( open( input_filename ),
format = input_type ) ): File
"/data/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy_utils/sequence/fastq.py", line 456,
in __iter__ yield self.next() File
"/data/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy_utils/sequence/fastq.py", line 452,
in next rval.assert_sequence_quality_lengths() File
"/data/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy_utils/sequence/fastq.py", line 209,
in assert_sequence_quality_lengths assert qual_len + 1 == seq_len, "Invalid
FASTQ file: quality score length (%i) does not match sequence length (%i with
adapter base)" % ( qual_len, seq_len ) AssertionError: Invalid FASTQ file:
quality score length (100) does not match sequence length (100 with adapter
base)

What is the problem with it ?

Thanks a lot.

Jianpeng