Hi Jianpeng

Again, have a look at the 'universe_wsgi.ini' file: You can change:

local_job_queue_workers = 5

to a different number. But unless you have the required cores (and memory) available on your server hardware, I suggest moving to a cluster set-up. There is plenty of information about this on the wiki.

Regards, Hans