On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM, Xu, Jianpeng <jianpeng...@emory.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed our local galaxy. I have a question for Fastq Groomer:
>
> Is it an interior tool within Galaxy ? I mean you already incorporate it
> into Galaxy?  Or, you incorporate an external tool into Galaxy ? Do you know
> some programs that can be used to do the quality score conversion ?
>
> Thanks a lot.

It is a Python script the Galaxy team wrote specifically for Galaxy,
which uses the Galaxy FASTQ handling code. The source is here:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/default/tools/fastq/fastq_groomer.py
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/default/tools/fastq/fastq_groomer.xml