On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Praveen Raj Somarajan
<pravee...@ocimumbio.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Is there a way to set "auto delete" some datafiles at the end of workflow
> run? I'm asking this because it is sometimes useful to delete some outputs
> (say intermediate files, .logs, etc), for example "auto delete" .sam file
> after executing sam-to-bam tool, which would free-up lot of space. This is
> especially useful when work with large number of samples.
>
> Look forward to any comments/suggestions.
>
> Best,
>
> Raj.

You're not the first to ask, e.g.
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2011-September/006801.html

It would be quite a popular feature I think - perhaps replacing the
current "auto hide" feature in workflows with "auto delete" or is that
too drastic?