Hello,

On our test instance of galaxy we have set up filesharing with the rest of
our cluster. We have also setup LDAP authentication on the server.

We are having problems getting data from the tools based on data_source.py.
For instance, if we try to run ucsc main then we can click on "get output"
and then "send query to galaxy" we do not get a green screen saying that
our task has started, we are redirected right back to the welcome screen.
No tasks appear in our history. Has anyone encountered this before?

-Rob