Dear all,

I installed a local Galaxy instance for my company. Different from the
regular setting, we want to restrict the access of our local Galaxy
instance only to the people in our company, which means it is not open to
public. After new configuration,  to use the service provided by our Galaxy
instance, a user must log in first. And to register a new user account, the
user must use a valid email with a valid domain.

Any one have any idea how can i do that? Or any direction i should go into
to configure it?  Any advise is welcome.

Thank you!

Tyler