Hello All,

I'm pretty sure I found a bug in the main galaxy distribution. The
following code diff shows the introduction of the line

tool_version = self.__get_tool_version( trans, tool_id )

but if you look at the function definition containing that line, you see

def from_workflow_step( Class, trans, step ):

which does not half a self in it. Then we get an error.

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/diff/lib/galaxy/workflow/modules.py?diff2=e6464387ed3f&diff1=c60760713d26

-Rob