From: Eli Reuveni
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:13 AM
To: 'galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu'
Subject: where can I find galaxy code documentation?

Hi,
I have a local galaxy instance in my institute and  have few basic questions:

1)      I need to enable galaxy to upload large files from the local galaxy
server without the need to use the ftp or the file upload module, is there an
easy way to do it or do I need to write a special code?

2)      I need to customize galaxy Python code (i.e., under the
~/galaxy-dist/lib directory). Where can I find documentation of the galaxy
Python classes (using wiki or other format)

Thanks in advanced,