Hi Peter,

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I'm not quite sure which release I'm running. But I'll try to update and see if the problem is solved.

Kind Regards

Frank

Den 16-04-2012 09:54, Peter Cock skrev:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Frank Sørensen<frank.soren...@ki.au.dk>  wrote:
Hi dev-list,

I have noticed, that when I clone a workflow, the new workflow apparently
inherits all tags from all my workflows or something similar. The result is
that when ever I clone a workflow the number of tags in the tag list
doubles, and thus rapidly grows towards infinity, and there's not much I can
do about it - except to avoid cloning workflows, which is a drag. I get this
behavior regardless if the workflow I clone from is tagged or not.

Has anyone else seen this?

Is there a way to remove all tags from a workflow? Shouldn't a given tag be
present only once in the tag list pr. workflow? Now I have the same five
tags appearing hundreds of times in each tag-list, and they are very hard -
if not impossible to get rid of.

Kind Regards

Frank Sorensen
Hi Frank,

This sounds like the bug Anthonius deBoer reported last month
which Dannon has fixed:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2012-March/009000.html

Which release are you running?

Frank Sørensen, B.Sc., Programmer
Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory (MDL)
Molekylær Medicinsk Afdeling (MOMA)
Århus Universitetshospital Skejby, Brendstrupgårdsvej, 8200 Århus N
Tlf. +45 7845 5363