On Apr 16, 2012, at 7:13 AM, Eli Reuveni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting the error “This link may not be followed from within Galaxy.”
> When I try to upload a data file to my local galaxy.
> I have traced back the error to root.py (RootController class).
>
> Could anyone help me with that?

Hi Eli,

My initial guess would be that you have enabled the nginx upload settings but
that there is a misconfiguration with the upload module.  If this is not the
case, could you provide the URL that your browser is accessing (you should be
able to find it in the Galaxy server log) to receive this error, and some
details about whether you are running behind a proxy server, with a prefix,
etc.?

Thanks,
--nate