Hi Robert,

I've cc'd the galaxy-dev list on this reply since the workflow components are
primarily supported by other Galaxy development team members and I'm not
optimally suited to handle this issue.  Please keep responses on the galaxy-dev
mail list so others that are interested can follow the entire thread.  You
should receive a response on this soon.

Thanks for sending your messages,

Greg Von Kuster