On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:32 PM, JIE CHEN wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was trying to run the build-in function "Fetch taxonomic representation"
> on my local instance of Galaxy, however it doesn't work as I expect.
> The error message is:
> /bin/sh: taxBuilder: not found
>

> Anyone has seen this problem before? Please tell me what to do to solve this
> problem? A lot of thanks

Hi Tyler,

Some Galaxy tools depend on external binaries not included in the Galaxy
distribution, and this is one of those tools.  The full list and where to get
the tools from can be found here:

    http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies

This specific tool can be found at:

    https://bitbucket.org/natefoo/taxonomy