Hello,
I am new to cloud computing and am trying to use the Galaxy cloudman
service through Amazon to analyse NGS data. I have a couple of questions
regarding data transfer:

If I am running an EC2 instance, with an EBS volume attached, how can I
retrieve the data from the EBS volume? In addition, how do I view what
files are in the EBS volume? Can I send the data to an S3 bucket? And how
would I move data from the S3 bucket to a fresh EC2 instance?

Assuming I can store my files on EBS (or S3), what is the best way to
download them? Can I set up a ftp transfer to (quickly) download my
potentially very large files?

Many thanks for any insight and direction!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian