Dear all,

I've looked over the wiki and as far as I can see, 'when' tags used inside
'conditional' tags only work on another input variable's values.

I would like to be able to do is a conditional based on the file format
of an input file. For instance, a tool might take XML or tabular files,
and need to show additional parameters for one input type but not the
other.

Does this enhancement idea seem useful?