Hi Danny,

For moving workflows from one instance to another you'll want to click on
"Download or Export" in the workflow context menu and use the "URL for
Importing to Another Galaxy".  It looks something like this:  (note the
for_direct_import, that's how you'll know you have the right link type).

https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/workflow/for_direct_import?id=5214085ac1d2a9af

And, the duplicate headers issue should be resolved on our main server now,
please let us know if you find this isn't the case.

-Dannon