I have installed local galaxy and am using it to run some programs. The
output files in the history seems to be stored in the directory
.../galaxy-dist/database/files/000/, there are files dataset_100.dat,
dataset_120.dat etc. My question is that: If I run a program, is there a
way to check which dataset is the output file for a running ? I think
the number after underscore of dataset should be able to identify it ?
right ? Where can I find this number ?
Thanks a lot.

Jianpeng