Dear all,

I just installed Mira-Assembler via Galaxy tool sheds. As expected, it
downloaded the wrappers into the "shed-tools" directory. Then I downloaded
and installed Mira binaries on the system and add it to $PATH. Right now,
mira can run successfully in the command line prompt. However when i run it
in the Galaxy UI, i run into the below error:

Return error code 1 from command:
mira --job=denovo,genome,accurate SANGER_SETTINGS
-LR:lsd=1:mxti=0:ft=fastq
-FN:fqi=/media/partition2_/galaxydb_data/000/dataset_290.dat
SOLEXA_SETTINGS -LR:lsd=1:ft=fastq
-FN:fqi=/media/partition2_/galaxydb_data/000/dataset_290.dat
COMMON_SETTINGS -OUT:orf=1:orc=1:ora=1:orw=1:orm=0:org=0:ors=0
-OUT:rrot=1:rtd=1

Anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

Tyler