Hi there,

I would just like to ask if I could just directly delete the .dat files
from the database folder of Galaxy (or even just the tmp files). I am not
allowed to delete any other file from the computer other than the ones in
galaxy-dist. I have tried running the cleanup scripts, but since the disk
is already full, I am experiencing some problems with the cleanup. I'm just
new to using this application, so any help would greatly be appreciated.

Cheers,

Michelle