To update our problems from the other day, it appears like there were multiple
issues, at least one of which involved the postgres sequences. There were
already id values in several tables that matched those that were being assigned
by the sequence, creating errors involving duplicate keys. Offsetting the next
assigned value of the sequences +1 seems to have fixed at least some of these
problems.

Cheers,

dave

--