Hi there,

I'm having an issue that I believe is commonplace amongst Galaxy users:
that of the webserver failing to update deleted data promptly. I've tried
using the Python script to force an update that was suggested somewhere on
the Wiki, I believe, but to no avail. In terms of making sure everything is
"deleted permanently" etc., I'm pretty sure I've done it properly.

I'm using the "Main" server & it's been, perhaps, two weeks since I've
permanently deleted the said data. Any help is appreciated!

Many thanks,
Eiseart