Hi,

looking at Galaxy reports I have 505 datasets which have been deleted >60 days ago but have not been purged. My purging scripts seem to be working correctly in cron. Why do these datasets not get deleted? Is it likely that these are in shared or accessible histories and only deleted by the owner? Any tips would be good, trying to free up some space on our server.

Thanks
Shaun Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.