I put a samtools_filter tool in the toolshed that uses samtools view command. I
called the samtools view command from the command section of the tool_config and
redirected stderr to stdout to avoid having galaxy interpret it as an error. Jim
Johnson Minnesota Supercomputing Institute University of Minnesota On Tue, Apr 24,