Hi Shaun,

I opened a ticket at bitbucket to track the progress of this request. If there is any more information, an updated email will be sent out from the team.

http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/749/delete-undelete-hide-unhide-purge-multiple

I am going to mention the current batch options, for others reading:

1 - Options -> Show Deleted Datasets or Show Hidden Datasets
2 - Click on the "x" for each to do the initial delete
3 - Options -> Purge Deleted Datasets

or

4 - Options -> Clone as "Clone only items that are not deleted"
               (leave rest behind on the old history in one step)

Great suggestion,

Jen
Galaxy team