Hello,

I would like to get source code with Mercurial of this tarballs : galaxy-dist.b258de1e6cea.tar.gz, and not the latest source.
Is it possible to specify "b258de1e6cea" version with hg clone command ?

The aim is to update my copy of Galaxy wich have been locally installed with a tarball in order to use, in the future, Mercurial and hg pull to update Galaxy version.

Thanks a lot,
Sarah Maman
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I would like to get source code with Mercurial of this tarballs : galaxy-dist.b258de1e6cea.tar.gz, and not the latest source.
Is it possible to specify "b258de1e6cea" version with hg clone command ?

The aim is to update my copy of Galaxy wich have been locally installed with a tarball in order to use, in the future, Mercurial and hg pull to update Galaxy version.

Thanks a lot,
Sarah Maman

--- End Message ---