Hi Galaxy-Dev,

I have a a special set of .txt files which contains some comments and tabular
feilds.
I want to make them as a different group so that I can list them without any
other .txt files.

I went through the Add New Data Type section.But I didnt get a clear idea of
how to do it?
The datatypes_conf.xml file already has an entry for txt. What is mime type and
how we know to which class I have to add the new file type?

Deepthi