I'm interested too.

On 27 Apr 2012, at 21:13, Ann Black-Ziegelbein wrote:

> Thanks everyone! Glad to find some common interest.  I will see if I can
> arrange an initial call.
>
> Hi Tyler - I was hoping we could just do a voice conference call.  It would
> be great to meet those face to face at the Galaxy Conference in Chicago if
> some are attending.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ann
>
> On 4/27/2012 3:07 PM, JIE CHEN wrote:
>> Cool idea. I am very interested in it. One question: how could we attend the
>> conference since we all at different place?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tyler
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Mohammad Heydarian <mheyd...@jhmi.edu>
>> wrote:
>> Great idea. In!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mo Heydarian
>>
>> PhD candidate
>> The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
>> Department of Biological Chemistry
>> 725 Wolfe Street
>> 414 Hunterian
>> Baltimore, MD 21205
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Ann Black-Ziegelbein
>> <annbl...@eng.uiowa.edu> wrote:
>> Hi everyone -
>>
>> Here at the University of Iowa we are working on deploying Galaxy locally
>> for campus wide access.  I am interested in forming a community of other
>> institutions trying to deploy Galaxy locally and mange/operate it on a broad
>> level.  Is anyone else?   If there is enough interest, possibly we could
>> have  a community conference call every other month to have an open
>> discussion on how we are all deploying galaxy, customizations we are making,
>> problems we are encountering, bugs, and any add-on operations management for
>> galaxy being developed, etc.
>>
>> Would love to hear from others operating Galaxy or in process of standing up
>> a local deployment.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Ann Black-Ziegelbein
>>
>>  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

>>  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Anne Pajon, Ph.D.
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Research Institute
Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE
anne.pa...@cancer.org.uk | +44 (0)7958 511 353

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender
immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for
any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.